Course: Cake, Dessert, Summer Treats
For the Strawberry Cake:
- 1 box strawberry cake mix
- 1 3 oz box strawberry flavored jello
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup warm water
- 3 eggs
For the Lemonade Cream Cheese Filling:
- 2 8 oz pkgs cream cheese
- 3/4 cup frozen lemonade concentration
- 5 oz can evaporated milk
- 1 3.4 oz box lemon instant pudding and pie filling
- 1 8 oz container cool whip
- Optional: sliced strawberries and lemon slices
For the Strawberry Cake
Preheat oven to 350° and spray a 9 x 13 glass baking dish with a non stick spray. Set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, beat cake mix, jello, eggs, oil and water until well incorporated.
Pour into prepared baking dish and bake for 39-42 minutes or until tooth pick inserted comes out clean.
Visit Strawberry Lemonade Cream Cheese Poke Cake@www.greatgrubdelicioustreats.com For Recipe Instructions.