Delicious Taco Casserole that has a meat and biscuit base and is topped with sour cream, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese and olives.
Author: Lil’ Luna
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 envelopes taco seasoning
- 4 large eggs
- ¾ cup milk
- 1-1/4 cups biscuit/baking mix
- Dash pepper
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 cups chopped lettuce
- ¾ – 1 cup chopped tomato
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cook beef over medium heat in a large skillet until no longer pink. Drain meat and add taco seasoning and prepare according to package directions.
- Add meat to a greased 9×13 pan, and set aside.
- Visit Taco Casserole@lilluna.com For Recipe Instructions.